Fine Metal 304 316 Stainless Steel Filter Mesh Screen1.Specifications of Stainless Steel Metal Rimmed Filter Disc for Various Filteration :
|1.Material:||Stainless Steel Metal Rimmed Filter Disc for Various Filteration|
|2.Mesh count: ||2-3200mesh,20,40,50,55,60,80,100,150,200,250,300,400mesh more common|
|4.Size:||10mm-300mm or can be customized according to requirement|
|5.Shapes:||Round shape, rectangular shape, toroidal shape, square shape, oval shape, other special shape|
|6.Layer: ||Single layer, multi-layers|
|7. Characteristics:||The benefits of filter disc is high quality and filtration capacity, precise fitting filter elements, optimum cost-performance ratio, constant quality control during production etc. It is widely used in melt filtration.|
2. Stainless Steel Metal Rimmed Filter Disc for Various Filteration Features:
1. Neat and precise, without bug.
2. Regulate and precise mesh
3. Reliable filtering precision
4. High compressive strength
5. Heat-resistance and rust-resistance
7. Good moulding
11..High quality 3.Stainless Steel Metal Rimmed Filter Disc for Various Filteration Application:
It is widely used in filtering of gas and liquid, separating of oter medium, precise stress filter, fuel filter, vacuum filter, etc.
And it is widely used in the field of petroleum, chemical industry, chemical fiber, rubber, tryre production, metallurgy,
medicine and food. It also has different sizes and bears the advantages of acid-resistance, alkali-resistcance, hot-resistance,
high tensile strength, wear-resistcance, etc.Our advantage:
1. OEM products is welcomed.
2. We are direct factory, so any quantity is acceptable.
3. We have ISO9001 Certificate.
4. Samples are available if needed.
5. Supply Mill Test Certificate with the products.
6. Our professional technicians could supply you suitable solutions.
They are widely exported to US and Europe.
|Wire Dia. (MM)||Material(AISI)|
|12meshX64mesh||0.58/0.40||304 or 316|
|24meshX110mesh||0.36/0.25||304 or 316|
|14meshX88mesh||0.50/0.33||304 or 316|
|30meshX150mesh||0.18/0.14||304 or 316|
|40meshX200mesh||0.14/0.11||304 or 316|
|50meshX250mesh||0.10/0.071||304 or 316|
|80meshX700mesh||0.06/0.05||304 or 316|
|165meshX800mesh||0.071/0.040||304 or 316|
|165meshX1400mesh||0.05/0.032||304 or 316|
|200meshX1800mesh||0.05/0.03||304 or 316|