Grill Mesh BBQ Tool - Mesh Grill Mat That Allows Smoke to Pass Through - Non-Stick - Perfect for Grills, Smokers and Ovens
Barbecue grill mesh, also named barbecue grill netting or barbecue mesh, is made of metal wire mesh, such as stainless steel wire mesh, low carbon steel wire mesh, high carbon wire mesh, galvanized steel wire mesh. The wire mesh can be woven wire mesh and welded wire mesh. The surface shape of woven wire mesh can be classified into flat shape and convex shape. The surface treatment can be zinc coated, chrome plated, copper plated or nickel plated. Generally, barbecue grill mesh can be classified into disposable grill mesh and reusable grill mesh. Galvanized barbecue grill mesh is always used once and the stainless steel barbecue grill mesh can be used many times.
With various shapes, barbecue grill mesh is widely used in camping, tenting, military, traveling, restaurants and other places for baking and roasting fish, vegetables, meat, seafood and other delicious food. More importantly, the making process and product is harmless to the environment and people. So you can buy our barbecue grill mesh without anxiety.
- Material: stainless steel, low carbon steel, high carbon steel, galvanized steel, copper, etc.
- Surface treatment: zinc coated, chrome plated, copper plated, nickel plated, tin plating, polishing, electrolysis, etc.
- Wire diameter: 0.4 mm - 3.0 mm.
- Process technology: woven and welded.
- Shape: round, ring, oval, rectangular, square, fish-shape, etc.
- Edge type: covered edge and welded edge.
- Handle or brace bars: with handles or brace bars, without handles or brace bars.
- Handle type: folding handle, non folding handle, fixed handle with short type or long type, etc.
- Handle material: metal, wood or plastic.
- Service life type: disposable type and reusable type.
|Round Barbecue Grill Mesh Common Specification|
|Item||Wire Gauge (SWG)||Wire Diameter (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Weight (kg / piece)|
|Rectangular Barbecue Grill Mesh Common Specification|
|Item||Wire Gauge (SWG)||Wire Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Weight (kg / piece)|
- Firm and stable structure.
- Heat and fire resistance.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
- Nonpoisonous and tasteless.
- Non-stick and non deformed.
- Smooth edge and not rowers.
- Uniform mesh holes and firm welding point.
- Easy for carrying, using and cleaning.
Barbecue grill mesh is widely used in camping, tenting, military, traveling, restaurants and other places for baking and roasting fish, vegetables, wheaten food, meat, seafood and other delicious food.