200 Mesh, 0.05 mm Wire, Ss304 Filter Disc Screen, Extruder Filter Screen, Filter Pack
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|50-99||US $10 / Piece|
|100-499||US $8 / Piece|
|500+||US $5 / Piece|
Filter disc, also named of wire mesh discs, is mainly made of stainless steel woven wire cloth, stainless steel sintered mesh, galvanized wire mesh and brass wire cloth, etc. It is mainly used to remove unwanted impurities from fluid, air, or solid. It can be made of single layer or multi layers filter packs, which can divide into spot welded edge and aluminum framed edge. Besides, it can be cut into various shapes, for example round, square, polygon and oval, etc. The discs are widely used in different walks of life, for example food and beverage filtration, chemical filtration, and water filtration, etc.
We can offer various types of filters of different material, different shapes, different layers, different wrapping edge types, and different filter precision to satisfy your specific requirements.
Filter Disc Specification
1. Mesh material: stainless steel (SS302, SS304, SS316, SS316L) woven wire cloth, stainless steel sintered mesh, galvanized wire mesh, and brass wire cloth.
2. Layers: 2, 3, 4, 5 layers, or other more layers.
3. Shapes: circular, square, oval-shaped, rectangle, other special shape can be made as per request.
4. Frame style: spot welded edge and aluminum framed edge.
5. Frame material: stainless steel, brass, aluminum, etc.
6. Packs diameter: 20 mm - 900 mm.
Filter Disc Features
1. High filtration efficiency.
2. High temperature resistance.
3. Made in various materials, patterns and sizes.
4. Durable and long life working.
5. Strength and easily cleanable.
6. Available in screening and filtering in acid, alkali conditions.
Filter Disc Applications
Because of its acid and alkali resistant features, filter discs can be used in chemical fiber industry as screen, oil industry as mud mesh, plating industry as acid cleaning mesh. In addition to, it also can be applied in absorption, evaporation and filtration process in rubber, petroleum, chemical, medicine, metallurgy, and machinery.