1 M X 2 M, 1 mm Thick Galvanized Perforated Sheet Metal with 1.5 mm Hole & 3 mm Hole Pitch
Perforated metal mesh, also called of perforated metal sheet or perforated metal, is made of steel plate through punching machine. The hole shape of perforated metal can be round, square, rectangular, hexagonal, octagonal, leaf, flower shape, etc. The holes can be straight or staggered. And the 60° staggered type is the strongest, most versatile one with high cost effectiveness.
- Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, copper, brass, bronze, etc.
- Hole shape: round, oval, square, rectangular, triangle, diamond, conical, hexagon, cross, slotted, fish-scale hole, flower-shape, or be customized.
- Hole diameter: 1.5-20 mm.
- Thickness: 0.3- 20 mm.
- Surface treatment: galvanized, PVC coated, powder coated, polished, anodized, etc.
|Stable structure and not deformation.|
|Smooth surface and uniform holes.|
|Light diffusion and good ventilation.|
|Protecting and decorative effects.|
|Corrosion resistance and rust resistance.|
|Available with multiple hole shapes.|
|Can be spray paint or polished.|
|Good sound insulation effect.|
|Durability and flexibility.|
Perforated metal mesh is widely used in chemical industry, paper making, craft making, equipment for making medicine, food machine, beverage machine, dry cleaning machine, hydraulic fittings, etc.
- Filtration: can be further processed into perforated filter disc, perforated filter elements for gas, oil and liquid filtration.
- Transportation facilities: as noise control barrier of the expressway, railway, subway and other transportation municipal facilities.
- Kitchen hardware: fruit basket, food cover, fruit bowl, etc.
- Electric industries: dust cover of any electric products.
- Construction and ornament: window screen, space divider, wall decoration, door curtain, shop exhibition stands, building facade, column cladding, mobile partitions, craft projects, etc.
Hot specifications ordered by customers
- Perforated sheet with square end slot - straight line, hole diameter: 1.5 mm, hole distance: 1.0 mm, sheet size: 1200 mm × 1200 mm.
- Perforated sheets 11 gauge, sheet size: 48 × 120, 1/4" staggered holes, 40% open area.
- Round hole 18 gauge perforated steel with sheet size: 48" × 120", hole diameter: 3/16", hole distance: 1/4" centers.
- Perforated slotted metal sheet that is 12" × 12" and has holes that are 3/16" × 1".
- Perforated sheet with round hole as a screen to sort tumbling media. Hole size to be over 3/16" and under 1/4". So 3/16" diameter media will fall through and 1/4" diameter media will not. 10 gauge thickness preferred and sheet size: 16" × 24".
- Round hole perforated sheet with sheet size: 4' × 10', 1/8" thickness, hole diameter: 1".
- Round hole perforated sheets, with 1/8" diameter holes on 3/16" staggered centers, open area: 40%, sheet size 4' × 8'.
- Round hole perforated sheet, sheet size: 8' × 4', 1/8" sheet and 1/2" hole size.
- 2' × 4' round hole perforated sheet with 1/4 thick.
Why choose us?
- Various optional materials
We select the best materials for manufacturing of metal perforation sheets. For example:
- Mild or carbon steel (no painted, galvanized or PVC coated)
- Stainless steel
- Copper & brass
- Design with endless choice
Perforated sheet metal gives you a stunning effect with uncountable choice of perforations. The normal choice of perforations with round, square, slot, hexagon, diamond, triangle and other decorative holes, meanwhile, embossed patterns for anti-skidding are also available. Whatever holes are needed, just give us your design and nominated appropriate material.
- Surface treatment as request
To meet the needs of specific applications, the sheet can be anodized, powder coated, galvanized, high polished, shine and dull mill, tec.
- High cost effectiveness
Perforated sheet come with financial advantages due to very limited needs of maintenance and cleaning as well as its long lasting and durable characters.
- Superior service
Custom perforated stainless steel, aluminum, copper sheets are also available, meanwhile, if there is a need of advices about material and hole pattern selection, just feel free to contact us. We will pick up the best one for you.