304 316 Stainless Steel Sintered Wire Mesh Filter Cylinders
Sintered filter features high corrosion-resistance, better penetration,high strength,easy washing and
backwashing, high precision, etc. With standard thread or flange connection as main means of fixing.
This filter is used in the following industries: polyester, water treatment, oil, pharmaceutical,
food and beverage, chemical, chemical fiber, high
temperature air & gas, etc.
Filtration precision: from 0.5μm to 200μm
From 2 layers up to 16 layers, most commonly used: 5 layers
Continuous filtration under -200ºC to 650ºC
Standard: 500 x 1000mm, 600 x 1200mm, 1000 x 1000mm, 1200 x 1200mm
Max: 1500 x 1500mm
Material:SUS304,AISI304,DIN304,SUS316, AISI316, DIN316, SUS316L, AISI316L, DIN316L, etc.
We can also manufacture sintered filters according to special specifications and materials
required by customers like Hadtelloy Alloy, Monel Alloy, Inconel Alloy, etc.
Strong mechanical strength
Corrosion resistance, high pressure, high temperature
Surface filtration structure, easy to clean(high-pressure backwash)
Introduce of the Dutch Woven Sintered Wire Mesh
Dutch sintered mesh is sintered by a kind of two or more layers of plain weave which are crossed and
stacked together through sintering, pressing, rolling and other processes .it has a uniform mesh,
breathable performance stable. It is mainly used in the fluidized bed, powder conveying,
silencer, drying, cooling and other fields.
(1) Used in extremely high temperatures doing dispersion and cooling.
(2) Used for the purpose is to make gas evenly in the powder industry and the application of fluidization
plates in steel industry.
(3) Used for gas distribution in the fluidized bed
(4) Used to send blast furnace pulverized coal stream is to make it fluidized and conveyed densely in the systems.
(5) Used in the pharmaceutical industry, washed and dried.
(6) Used in the catalyst support across the grid
(7) Used in filtering about polyester, oil, food and beverage, chemical fiber products, also used in
water treatment and filtration of gases.
4. detailed Specification:
|type||Nominal accuracy(um)||Gas Accuracy(L/min·dm2·1000pa)||Bubble Pressure (pa)|