Stainless Steel Hydraulic Oil Filter Elements
|(interpor fleece) Glass fiber||1. Deep filtration.|
2. High particle holding capacity.
3. Best micro rating at high pressure drop.
4. Usable for mineral oil, emulsions and for most synthetic hydraulic fluids and lubrication oils.
|Cellulose Paper||1. Deep filtration.|
2. Constructed of paper and polyester fiber.
3. High material stability and strength.
4. Available in 10 micro and 25 micros fineness.
|Stainless steel mesh||1. Surface filtration.|
2. Provides high resistance filter elements (irrespective of the hydraulic fluid used).
3. Partially cleanable.
4. Available in 25 micro, 40 micro and 80 micro finenesses (other micro ratings on request).
|Sintered stainless steel wire mesh||1. Smooth wire pore.|
2. Easy to clean.
3. High temperature resistance.
4. Corrosion resistance.
5. Long service life.
|Sintered metal felt||1. High porosity.|
2. Good air permeability.
3. Large dirt holding capacity.
4. High reservation.
|PP||1. High chemical and corrosion resistance;|
2. High tensile strength
3. Excellent abrasion resistance
4. Long life span
5. Excellent thermal insulating properties
6. Easy to maintain and clean
1. High-precision filtration, various types of filtration element can exert excellent filtration performance.
2. Large efficient filtration areas, large bilge receiving capacity; designed according to the principle of proximity to oil and alienation to water, the coalescence & separation filer element can remove water content in the oil effectively.
3. Multi-level even silk screen surface filtration structure, good effect in countercurrent washing.
4. Excellent heat-resistant performance, ordinary type can filter 120°C high-temperature liquid, special high-temperature resistant type can filter 380°C liquid continually. Good mechanical strength, acid and alkali resistant, long life service