SUS 316 304 Stainless Steel Wire Mesh/Stainless Steel Mesh /Filter Mesh
Woven wire mesh, also called of woven wire cloth, is commonly made of carbon steel, stainless steel, brass or copper. We Zhongbao wire mesh company produce woven wire mesh in all meshes from large openings to ultra fine meshes to satisfy your multiple requirements. The weaving methods of our woven wire mesh include plain weave, twill weave, plain dutch weave, twilled dutch weave, reversed dutch weave, etc, With large range of openings and multiple types of weaving methods, woven wire mesh can be used for filtration, protection, appreciation and decoration, etc. And at the same time, according to your specific requirements, we can make further process of the woven wire mesh, such as cutting mesh into pieces or special shapes that you need, welding or wrapping the mesh edges or galvanized or PVC coated on the surface. Thus, woven wire mesh we company produce can be able to meet your diverse needs.
1. Material: low carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, brass, bronze, galvanized steel, etc.
2. Wire diameter: 0.025-3.15 mm.
3. Aperture size: 0.02-16 mm.
4. Weight: 0.13-13.28 kg/m2.
5. Weaving method: plain weave, twill weave, plain dutch weave, twill dutch weave, reversed plain dutch weave, reversed twill dutch weave, etc.
1. Uniform mesh openings are suitable for filtration.
2. Flat and smooth surface with no sharp edges, burrs or acute angles.
3. High pressure and temperature resistance in reference to materiel selected.
4. Excellent flexibility are capable to forming the shape that you want.
5. Wide range of application: filtration, protection, decoration, art appreciation, etc.
6. Long service life. The raw material that we make the woven wire mesh meets the international standards. And if you need, we can provide the quality certification.
7. Easy maintenance. Woven wire mesh made of metal will need minimum maintenance compared with woven wire mesh made of cloth.
1. Woven wire mesh is commonly used for filtration, protection decoration and art appreciation. And it can be used in construction industry, petroleum industry, coal industry, agricultural and food industry, etc.
2. Woven wire mesh can be made into filter disc or filter cartridge for gas, liquid or slurry filtration.
3. Woven wire mesh can be made into window screen or door screen for mosquito prevention and decoration.
4. Woven wire mesh can be made into multiple types of wire mesh crafts for decoration and appreciation.
5. Woven wire mesh can be made into decorative wire mesh for space dividing or building protection.
6. Woven wire mesh is rolled on the paper core, then wrapped with craft paper and a layer